Power-Sonic PSG-450 F2
The Power-Sonic PSG-450 F2 valve regulated sealed lead acid battery is maintenance free, easy to handle, rugged and economical. It has a wide operating temperature, long service life under ideal working conditions, high discharge rate, and deep discharge recovery.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance.
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position.
- Power/volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density.
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B. certified.
- Sealed maintenance free – valve regulated, spill-proof construction allows for operation in any position
- No need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique “oxygen cycle”
- Long Service Life – Under normal operating conditions, four or five years of dependable service life can be expected in stand-by applications, or between 200 and 1000 charge/discharge cycles depending on the average depth of discharge.
4Volt 5.0Ah – 1/4 Terminal