Saves all drivability codes and settings when disconnecting your vehicle’s battery.
Designed to maintain the memory of your on-board vehicle computer when your battery is disconnected. The computer memory saver prevents loss of functionalities when you’re changing or interrupting the power source:
- Certain drivability codes
- Keyless entry codes
- Digital radio settings
- Cellular phone settings
- Anti-theft system
- Other memory-related functions
Connect to any 12-volt battery or use with a 9-volt battery.
- Prevent the loss of electronic memory when disconnecting the vehicle’s battery
- Heavy duty insulated 50 amp clamps
- Length is 8 feet long
- Exclusive in line 10 amp fuse
- LED indicates connection of cigarette light to 12 volt battery power source
- Plugs into your cigarette lighter